Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Everything in Moderation...

I dunno..., set up a blog then don't post anything on it for a month! Well, things have slowly started to settle down at Antika Towers and we're freeing up some time to get on with our housekeeping chores.

The biggest news over the last month (for me, at least) is that I've been asked to act as an External Moderator for the University of Central England! I'll be spending a couple of days over at Millennium Point working with the Faculty and other industry types to review and approve a couple of BSC degree courses.

I'm still trawling though the accompanying documentation - a 3 inch high pile of A4 booklets, so I'm still not sure *exactly* what I'm going to be doing yet, but I'm still really honoured to be asked.

The courses are Music Technology, Sound & Multimedia, Broadcast Technology & Production and Media for Mobile Devices.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Cheers
Nick

No comments: